Since the 1990’s, I have been performing weddings, first in New Hampshire and now here in Oregon. Getting to know you and helping you create a marriage ceremony that reflects who you are brings me great joy. As a Unitarian Universalist minister, I look forward to serving you, whatever your religious background.
- You have different faith backgrounds;
- You want to honor your parents’ religion;
- You identify as being “spiritual but not religious”;
- You a same gender couple.
Services I offer:
- Initial consultation at no charge
- Premarital counseling (additional charge)
- Materials to help you design your ceremony
- Sample readings
- Assistance with your vows
- A rehearsal, as desired (additional charge)
- Music consultation
Before developing a service for you, I will meet with you to get to know not only who you are as individuals in this moment, but also something about your relationship and your family backgrounds. I can write as much or as little of the service as you wish. You can choose all your readings and vows or have me write them.